Do you sometimes feel paralyzed because of your current situation? Have faith, call on Him for encouragement and pardon. Jesus has indeed authority over all our afflictions.
I sinned. I got in to debt. I’m slowly paying for it. Because of this bondage, I can’t move. I really feel like a paralytic! But, God is good. He offered a way out of it. He was Jesus. Just so I can go on living and move, I had to have faith in His Word and somehow get encouragement from it. Meanwhile, I also had to seek pardon and mercy from Him. Isn’t our heavenly Father awesome! Even though we are broken, we’re still given hope. Because of His grace we can move and have a life!
What’s keeping you paralyzed to do God’s work? Have you seek Him for encouragement and pardon? If not, do it now. May I suggest you allow Jesus to work a miracle in your life? And let everyone witness Jesus’ triumph over your failures.
Glory to God.
- Week 9.5 Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralyzed Man pt 1 (dailybiblestudy.com.au)
- The miracles are not about the miracles (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Your Sins Are Forgiven. (dougthemystery.wordpress.com)
- Freedom from Bondage! (fblanker.wordpress.com)
- Miracles (epicgranola.wordpress.com)